Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well they look like shit because the rims arent cleaned but when there clean they look soo sick on my black balt

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yea there are alot better looking rims out there, I wouldn't be to crazy bout white rims on black balt either. I would say if you already have the 700$ save another 300 and order some nice chrome or black 18's

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Yea there are alot better looking rims out there, I wouldn't be to crazy bout white rims on black balt either. I would say if you already have the 700$ save another 300 and order some nice chrome or black 18's
ya i agree black with chrome lip would look sick on a black balt. Those would look good on a white balt and if they were cleaned and polished and shined hardcore. Not a huge fan of white rims on black cars either.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Don't like em. Black and chrome lip rims are so played. I'd rather get an all black rime with a red pinstripe. I mean you can't go wrong with black and chrome lip but everyone has them

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Don't like em. Black and chrome lip rims are so played. I'd rather get an all black rime with a red pinstripe. I mean you can't go wrong with black and chrome lip but everyone has them
x2 on this one.

Yes, i have black with chrome lip, but its so overrated.
I got mine about 2.5 years ago though, and knew NOTHING about cars. lol
I still love mine though of course :)

But really, get something different from everyone else.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
That's why I like my unknowns, they're different from most other rims. Not many rims have two different colors in them, unless it's a really small amount.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hailceasar makes a good point. I had the black with the chrome lip and I got tired of them that is why I went with new rims. I like the black with chrome, but ones I have now IMO make my car stand out more.

If you are going to buy them I would say sand them down and repaint them. I think they would look better if they were black, IMO.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yea Black and Chrome looks good but I agree get something more original. Black with Red Lip or 5 Spoke black rims with red inserts. Something that everyone doesn't have

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
definate no. save up a little extra and get some better 18s imo

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
maybe $500 in the usa but im in canada
yeah dunno where he's shopping for $500 18's. we get f*cked here in canada. Chevy10, let's drive over the border withour worn summer tires on steelies and no bumpers or hood and come back a week later with full bodykit, cf hood and new mags. We'll save like $3000. :p

And if theres any money left we turbo them. Or we could stay in canada and take all that money for those things and buy rims and it'd be all spent.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah dunno where he's shopping for $500 18's. we get f*cked here in canada. Chevy10, let's drive over the border withour worn summer tires on steelies and no bumpers or hood and come back a week later with full bodykit, cf hood and new mags. We'll save like $3000. :p

And if theres any money left we turbo them. Or we could stay in canada and take all that money for those things and buy rims and it'd be all spent.
lol sound like a plan, trip over the bored in july?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.