Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy has some bug up his ass, and based on the intended function of each vehicle, is trying to compare apples to oranges.

Clicky here if you're interested.

I think it's rather douchey, but whatever. :sad: At least he's not attacking the Balt... directly.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would take a SAAB over a Cavalier any day though.

Next up, Philip Lane compares a 2010 Cobalt LS to a 1975 A10 Thunderbolt!

They both have wheels, they both have a place for you to sit, but Lets see which one comes out on top! ~ From a commenter.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

Next up, Philip Lane compares a 2010 Cobalt LS to a 1975 A10 Thunderbolt!

They both have wheels, they both have a place for you to sit, but Lets see which one comes out on top! ~ From a commenter.
Ell Em Eh Oh!!!

who is the ****ing loser that wrote all that? did you see all the other angry "moronic" shit on that site?!!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I only read the first couple of paragraphs. All I needed to hear was this part.... "My wife came with a 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier as standard equipment and I married her anyway."......... and that gave me the conclusion that he is a true arrogant jack hole. His wife should divorce him for belittling her like that on a public article. Didn't feel like wasting my time reading any further beyond that lol.

yes Saab is much more high end but it's still (was) owned by GM.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I only read the first couple of paragraphs. All I needed to hear was this part.... "My wife came with a 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier as standard equipment and I married her anyway."......... and that gave me the conclusion that he is a true arrogant jack hole. His wife should divorce him for belittling her like that on a public article. Didn't feel like wasting my time reading any further beyond that lol.
Yep, that's about the size of it right there

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
He prolly didn't notice a large increase in fuel economy. Douche bags like that usually drive everywhere like they were Mario Andretti or Mike Palm.

:amazed:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.