Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What's Good! JayJ from ATX.

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  MP81 
#1 ·
What's good cobalt owners/members. I'm a passionate amateur car tuner and my 2007 Cobalt LT would be my first to be modding. If you are a vet. Or could offer great mentorship and help then hit me up.:bigsmile:

#5 ·
lowering with springs will be @ 250. If you use coil overs, anywhere from 400 - 2000.

as for rims and tires, see below for VERY rough estimates:

17 with 205-225 tires - 1000
18 with 215-235 tires - 1200
19 with 215-235 tires - 1500

Of course, you can get a set of rims with tires for less, depending on style you like, weight of rim, manufacturer, metal used, etc.

#13 ·
I am running the stock 17 x 7.5 rims, looking to upgrade to a 18x8 if I can find some cheap enough. I am trying to keep the weight the same so the car is no slower but has more grip in the corners.

#12 ·
just try to be original. everyone on here will tell you to do the same things.. sure you are going to want to lower it and get rims, but try to get rims that nobody else has. and don't just go out and buy whatever you can find. take your time. think it out, and look at alot of different options then make your decision. its easy to mod a car, but it takes alot of effort to be original. and you will be really supprised what all you can do yourself if you put your mind to it. possibilities are endless. so just get an idea of what you want and what defines you, then stick with it.

welcome to the site.

#17 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.