Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2007 Black Chevy Cobalt LT 2.4L 4 Cylinder automatic 4 speed, 4 dr sedan. I really wanna pimp it out and really maximize it's performance sound and engine.
Just looking for some awesome ideas and opinions.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
welcome new member. first off welcome to yourcobalt.com now owned and operated by autoguide who suck ass
as for maxmimizing power and sound, there are several articles and thread located in various subforums that pertain to modding your cobalt in such a way, I hope you have a good time reading and learning about this awesome machine, have a good day

·
Registered
319 Posts
welcome new member. first off welcome to yourcobalt.com now owned and operated by autoguide who suck ass
as for maxmimizing power and sound, there are several articles and thread located in various subforums that pertain to modding your cobalt in such a way, I hope you have a good time reading and learning about this awesome machine, have a good day
x2

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Welcome, dont know much about pimping cars but im sure you will find plenty of DIY guides on the site that can help you do whatever you choose, also check out the thread about mods for less than 100 dollars, always a good way to start getting ideas

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome! Did you say you had an LT 2.4? If you have a 2007 2.4, It's considered a naturally aspirated SS! There are SO many options to start out. Dash trim, emblems, antenna delete...the list goes on and on. There are tons of DIY guides that are helpful, and alot of things can be done in an hour or two (aside from the dash trim)! Again, welcome!

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Ha ha ha

Never the less, Welcome to the forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.