Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sayin Hey, I'm very new to the Cobalt side, I've had plenty of Civics and even though you could make a pretty fast car out of a Honda with little cash, Im getting tired of the Honda scene...So I figured I'd come to the Domestic side I've always liked the look of the SS.....since I have a little one I'm probably looking to buy a SS four door.......Plenty of posts coming from me....:bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
welcome. my style is almost completely inspired by hondas. all about low offset wheels (although i can't afford them), negative camber, stretched tires, all that fun stuff. just stick to the same rules. keep it fresh. sometimes you can get away with rice as long as you do it for real.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanx, you don't get this love with the Honda catz............Trying to build a LS4 Cobalt......let's see what happens, if it does actually go down I'll be posting the build in Engine Mods pictures and all.....maybe this swap can be built again and better maybe.....Lets show'em: Yeah we got FI but we can kill you N/A too........

I owned: Turbo'd GSR/ EF Civic HB/ Turbo'd K24 EK Civic HB/ B4 Passat wagon VR6 turbo'd< this car put 500HP/ 625 ft lbs to the wheels/ the fastest car I've owned.......1999 Type R Integra> tons of JDM still have this car.....

Now I'm done with the imports/euros so I want to give the Domestics a run...and since we are fortunate enough to have cars with FWD V8's in them I think its time to use those engines to SC / TC or build a absolute N/A beast.....I think we can put a huge stamp on the sport compact car game if all Cobalt owners stay true to us and always try to help eachother.......with a V8 in the LS# family the potential power output is almost limitless.....this engine is originally came in a 2005 pontiac Gran Prix GXP...and also in the 2007 Impala SS...it is indeed a FWD V8. I hope we can all come together and have more people trying to perform this same swap...thanx.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.