Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see quite a bit of people do that to their cobalts or altima's or anything out there in Chicago or websites,honestly whats the reason,is everyone losing a pound from de-badging their cobalts?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I didn't like that giant chevy bowtie on the trunk so I took it off. Kept everything els though.

I can see how it would make it easier to wax with out all the lettering, less wax buildup around the badges..

·
Registered
257 Posts
I see quite a bit of people do that to their cobalts or altima's or anything out there in Chicago or websites,honestly whats the reason,is everyone losing a pound from de-badging their cobalts?
why does anyone do anything....personal preference....i mean why did you get a slanted cut tip? is it going to magically add power from your exhaust?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
oh yeah it totally does,oh also stickers totally give you horsepower to and adding a awesome stereo system give your car 1400 horsepower from the amplifier alone man!!!Obviously you can't answer a question right.I didn't magicly put does the debadging give you "horsepower".So next time read properly,but I can see you have your edumication.

·
Registered
869 Posts
oh yeah it totally does,oh also stickers totally give you horsepower to and adding a awesome stereo system give your car 1400 horsepower from the amplifier alone man!!!Obviously you can't answer a question right.I didn't magicly put does the debadging give you "horsepower".So next time read properly,but I can see you have your edumication.
Chill out man. He asked a rhetorical question to use as a comparison, he wasnt making fun of you.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used a simple question obviously,I never understood the reason of debadging,I wasn't even being a **** about what my question was,anyone I know doesn't debadge their ford emblem or chevy emblem,so I figure why not ask a simple question since I seen people on here debadging their cobalts.I get a smart ass question,I will be a smart ass back.

·
Registered
192 Posts
he wasnt being a smart ass.....he's using it to show its about personal preference. why did you get the slanted tip? its because thats what you like. why do people debadge? its because they like the way it looks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.