Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is will I'm live In Cali I drive an 09 ss/tc sedan curent mods custom intake flowmaster exust catlessdown pipe rk sport hood painted headlight sportline kit coming soon

I had an 07 g5 lowers lambo Dorset intake exust rimes tires and was about to instal a blower kit when I totaled it but Its ok lol

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
I allready welcomed but i will do it here too....Welcome to YC.com and thanks for joining.

Glow...don't take this the wrong way....I know your at work. He has a pic in his sig. Thats why you can't see it. But it's ok we understand. Maybe he can host a few Pics here so you can see them.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I allready welcomed but i will do it here too....Welcome to YC.com and thanks for joining.

Glow...don't take this the wrong way....I know your at work. He has a pic in his sig. Thats why you can't see it. But it's ok we understand. Maybe he can host a few Pics here so you can see them.
That's what I was hoping for..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice whip broski. hope to see moar soon
Thanks man I have other mods on it to like ledunder glow kit and an air horn fore racing lol it's great lol I roll with a crew called havoc I'm the vice president so my car has to be nice lol plus I'm sponsored by delux autosports here in Victorville we are looking into branching out if anyone is interested we are mainly Cali right now lol well mid and souther Cali lol

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Thanks man I have other mods on it to like ledunder glow kit and an air horn fore racing lol it's great lol I roll with a crew called havoc I'm the vice president so my car has to be nice lol plus I'm sponsored by delux autosports here in Victorville we are looking into branching out if anyone is interested we are mainly Cali right now lol well mid and souther Cali lol
How bout to Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!:blink:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anywhier and we are not jUst cobalts we have some evos we had a baged s10 but he totaled it last night a turboed eclips a g5 or 2 lol a scion tc a couple hondas and manny other cars lol

We don't charge dues and and we just roll lol we meet up Cruz and have fun lol if you want to start a chapter in hawiie let me know !!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
How would I do that?? I'm already tryna start something "Island Ecotecs" but I'm stuck...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.