Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got it in my head recently that instead of trying to make the best out of the LT Sedan I bought off my parents, I could trade it in for an SS and actually be happy. I found a car on autotrader and it just seems really cheap to me. Going off of the "good" blue book rating, for me to trade my car in and buy this one (mind you - using sticker price numbers here, and that's the fools price) I would only have to pay like $1300. I guess my question boils down to, should I be concerned that this car is this cheap? I understand a car with 92,000 miles is unpredictable depending on the previous owner. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just in the idea phase at this point, so no, haven't carfaxed yet. That is a good point though, maybe there are small underlying things like suspension. Also, IDGAF about the interior, I just wanna go fast.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll rephrase, faster* than what I'm doing now. Like I said, the LT sedan just isn't cutting it anymore. I would actually prefer to find an SS/TC, even if it was way more expensive.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
There are a couple really nice TC's on .net that even I was considering! lol

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Wow that TC looks great with all those extras. As for the LSJ looks like it was owned by someone who just wanted a sporty looking DD and could care less modding it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That same ford dealership in Mass also has '09 SS sedan with mods. There's no pic of the engine, but I can see the ZZP intercooler. Turbo Sedan, talk about sleeper...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.