Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
rock/metal
metallica/pantera/megadeth/iron maiden etc.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Local station I listen to is 93X. It's Minneapolis/St. Paul's Rock/Metal station. I also listen to KQ92 which is the Classic Rock station.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I listen to all the same as u guys plus i listen to county i have xm in the balt so i tend to listen to hair nation or boneyard . my fav groups are Motley Crue ,and metallica and more .

·
Registered
856 Posts
Pink Floyd (my all time fave band), disturbed, paramore, metallica, no doubt, shiny toy guns, joe strummer, rush, oh my gosh..... I have tons. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Brian Setzer, David Gilmour, linkin park, vampire weekend, andres segovia, aquabats, bob dylan, breaking benjamin..... chevelle, the clash, cowboy mouth, dragonforce, eels, ekoostik hookah, foo fighters, evanescence, gwar, gorillaz, soad, msi, jtull, incubus, kmfdm, jimmy eat world, led zeppelin, murder by death, oysterhead, primus, queen, rammstein, rhcp, sevendust, slip knot, tiger army..........

I pretty much listen to anything... except country. I'm always lookin for new stuff.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I listen to all the same as u guys plus i listen to county i have xm in the balt so i tend to listen to hair nation or boneyard . my fav groups are Motley Crue ,and metallica and more .
I play hair nation and boneyard at the gym! Love that station.

For me, 70s, 80s, anything fast paced, or anything that bumps pretty good.
NO COUNTRY!

·
Registered
186 Posts
michel jackson...... not hahah it's all about Gn'R

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
once i started playing guitar i lost al respect for hip-hop/rap.

i noticed how much skill it really takes to make a rock song, with a full band.
And how much emotion goes behind the lyrics and instruments. Not like these rap songs like "mother ****** im on a boat!". Come on, if that isnt the most retarded thing. More time, talent, and emotion goes intoone rock song, then a whole album of rap.

**but there is always the exception to the rule. EMINEM, i love him. His songs are filled with such emotion. They are great, i can listen to him all day.

·
Registered
416 Posts
NIN FTW! I've never missed a concert in Washington State. Other than that, it just depends on my mood as another post said. Mainly something that keeps my blood pumping.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well I'm probably an odd ball here, I listen mostly to Bluegrass and Classic Country, but also listen to newer country and older rock now and then. I don't mind listening to most anything except for rap............ It just drives me nuts :nuts:....

Talk to you all later

bye

·
Registered
856 Posts
Pink Floyd (my all time fave band), disturbed, paramore, metallica, no doubt, shiny toy guns, joe strummer, rush, oh my gosh..... I have tons. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Brian Setzer, David Gilmour, linkin park, vampire weekend, andres segovia, aquabats, bob dylan, breaking benjamin..... chevelle, the clash, cowboy mouth, dragonforce, eels, ekoostik hookah, foo fighters, evanescence, gwar, gorillaz, soad, msi, jtull, incubus, kmfdm, jimmy eat world, led zeppelin, murder by death, oysterhead, primus, queen, rammstein, rhcp, sevendust, slip knot, tiger army..........

I pretty much listen to anything... except country. I'm always lookin for new stuff.
Look at me, I'm quoting myself, but to add to what I have. Rap, I don't listen to either, except like Run DMC and Afroman... Stuff like that. Older school stuff. But the newer crap, just can't handle. I do listen to some blue glass and picking, but only every once in a while and it's usually b/c my guy is listening to it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
TOOL!!!!.......Going in August to concert excited beyond words!!!! A Perfect Circle, Puscifer any other type of rock....some rap/ hip hop.....anything that makes me in a good mood

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.