Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as it says, other cars, what other cars does everyone else own? In addition to their Cobalt that they drive now? Or what is your favorite car that you have owned previously?

2006 GMC Envoy SLE2 4x4(wife's ride)

1985 Mercury Grand Marquis(yeah, I don't know why, I just have it because I bought it cheap at the dealership that I work at:rolleyes:)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well it's a stretch but my fiancee's GTO. I wash/detail it for her and drive it around with her so that kinda counts I guess...I love that car though, so much power, it's addictive.

·
Registered
673 Posts
My winter beater is a Dodge Stratus (blah) and my fiance has a BMW 335i Sedan. I hope to have some time with her computer this winter to edit a Top Gear style review I did of it that features some nifty power slides, my take on British humor, and a comparo with my Dodge. :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
my sig says it all

the camry(oh, yes, automagic is still alive and kickin' when that car takes a lickin')

the cobalt(now sits as a snow-car, piled high with snow from the driveway)

·
Registered
94 Posts
My other car...

...is a motorcycle...2007 Yamaha V-Star 1300

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
very nice bike TL, how much ya spend on her??

maybe i will trade in my 21-speed!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
very nice bike TL, how much ya spend on her??...
This is the best bang-for-the-buck metric cruiser available. Yamaha is throwing these things away for around $8K.
I traded in my old bike, so my price was different (slightly).

I bought it in June with 12 miles on the odo, and parked it for the winter, Nov1st, with just over 10K miles.

Anyone interested should visit this site --> Yamaha 1300 Tourer | - The Yamaha 1300 Tourer Fansite

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Is that a 72???? I had a 68 for a while. Loved my truck!!!! I had a 350 out of a Stingray with the 400 turbo tranny. Brings back too many good memories!!!!!

Heres my ole' 68. My dad and I put a lot of time in her. I sold her luck a dumb as when I was 19 and the guy that bought it ran it off a bridge like 3 months after buyin it. (Drunk)!!!!:cry:

Well for some reason I cant get he pic up. I'll try to digg up another one and repost!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
One word Babemobile! Rusty 1986 Dodge w150! lol Plus of course my new Ru'

1 - 20 of 210 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.