upgrade factory pioneer sub and run it with an aftermarket amp
tsudo exhaust
reposition my LED interior lights to a better location
get brighter reverse bulbs
paint valve cover
paint rims black
MTX shorty antenna
clean engine bay
BUFF THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA MY CAR CUZ ITS BEYOND DIRTY!
and i think thats it.. haha

·
Registered
140 Posts
upgrade my exhaust
paint my interior trim dark red
paint calipers same dark red
mesh front grill and paint red
paint front bow tie outline red
as of yesterday and today i debadged the back and put my intake on

·
Registered
911 Posts
Install my B&M
install my coilovers (end of March/beginning of April)
Install my carbon fiber hood (same time as coilovers, if I recieve my hood by then ffs)
custom interior trim
tranny mounts
clean engine bay and paint covers
Thats it for now till spring...oh yeah, new front windshield (got a crack as seen in my pics and needs to be replaced by the end of April cuz thats when my inspection is due)
And I cleaned my throttle body today while I had my oil changed

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
New paint job in March
New Exhaust
Lots of Engine Dress Up
reupholster the interior

·
Registered
931 Posts
Install my lowering B&G Lowering Springs, SS side skirts and Tsudo exhaust
Get:
Downpipe
Header
18" wheels
High Rise spoiler
Carbon fiber hood
Boost
Paint Job
Shave door handles and trunk lock
Suicide doors
Darker tint
Stereo and double din
Eventually dyno and tune as I do things

·
Registered
435 Posts
Head for AutoZone to snag intake parts to make my own, rear speakers and new spoiler. One mod thing at a time :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
this is all gonna take forever to do,simply cause i dont have money and ust the mechanical time will be awile,but custom rims,new speakers,new head unit,new interior, drifter 2 body kit,about a inch in a half drop,get 2.4 motor and supercharge/turbo it,port everything out,bigger injectors and pistons and better crank,cold air intake,tuned computer,good blue nein kit (interior and exterior) good brand subs compared to what i have,different spoiler,possibly 4 door lambo doors or makin the rear doors suicide (havnt decided yet) get a high flow cat and a slp dual loudmouth 2 exaust kit,paint calipers and drum brakes,led tailights,new fenders,shaved gas cap,projecter halo headlights,carbon fiber hood,get a sunroof installed,the list keeps going,and i know when its all done im gonna end up payin more than what i bought the car with,but hey,to me at least itll be one sweet balt,of course this is probably gonna be a long time unless i hit some major jackpot lottery thing,lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Eliminate the s-belt slipping when shifting at or near WOT with the B&M Shift+.
De-badge/remove exterior trim bars on doors... if it's not too late.

Save money for: Exhaust system (haven't worked out the details, will do a full exhaust, muffler will be either Tsuda or Flowmaster), Injen CAI/SRI, 2.4 intake mani, 2.4 throttle body, tune, lightweight pulleys, tranny mounts, coilovers, strut and sway bars, HIDs, LED rears, replace tan interior panels with black... that's all, for now.

Once the warranty is up in awhile, I'll slap an M62 (along with everything else with doing that properly) on it and see if I can get my transmission built up a bit.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
this is all gonna take forever to do,simply cause i dont have money and ust the mechanical time will be awile,but custom rims,new speakers,new head unit,new interior, drifter 2 body kit,about a inch in a half drop,get 2.4 motor and supercharge/turbo it,port everything out,bigger injectors and pistons and better crank,cold air intake,tuned computer,good blue nein kit (interior and exterior) good brand subs compared to what i have,different spoiler,possibly 4 door lambo doors or makin the rear doors suicide (havnt decided yet) get a high flow cat and a slp dual loudmouth 2 exaust kit,paint calipers and drum brakes,led tailights,new fenders,shaved gas cap,projecter halo headlights,carbon fiber hood,get a sunroof installed,the list keeps going,and i know when its all done im gonna end up payin more than what i bought the car with,but hey,to me at least itll be one sweet balt,of course this is probably gonna be a long time unless i hit some major jackpot lottery thing,lol
those are more like long term dreams rather than a current to do list lol

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.