Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around the forum trying to see if anyone else has asked this question, but cant find anything. Here's my delema... I got four wheels and tires from a friend ($0) and another friend wants my stock wheels and tires. He will pay for wheel adapters so I can use the wheels that I received if he can have my stock wheels and tires. (he'll pay for the adapters - $150) SO....here are some pics, I really like the wheels and they are exactly what I want.
My question is, has anyone used a wheel adapter (not going from 4 to 5 bolt as I read in another post) and have liked the results? I have the adapters ready to purchase and they will push the wheel out only an inch, so it wont look tacky. Please let me know what you all think as I'm always on this site and looking for ideas/etc.

BEFORE/CURRENT
[/IMG]

AFTER - MINUS THE STOCK WHEELS BEHIND IT AND THE 2X4 :toung:
[/IMG]

Thanks everyone. Talk to you all soon.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Honestly I think spacers would make it look better. I have 7.5 inch rims and my rims/tires are still tucked about an inch behind the fenders. I say go for it! you will be happy with the results!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly I think spacers would make it look better. I have 7.5 inch rims and my rims/tires are still tucked about an inch behind the fenders. I say go for it! you will be happy with the results!
Well I have OBZ's blessing. I'm gonna do it. :toung:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Sweet man Keep us updated! Also what size are the rims (width also?) and tires

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Done!

This is the wheel look I wanted. But does it not cry out "LOWER ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!! PLEASE!!!!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
610 Posts
ngamotorsports.com

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:nuts:Ok - Lowering kit ordered. I'll post pics as soon as she's ready.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
man, that looks good. what kind of rims?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont know lol! They say RSA Racing on them. The kid at the tire place said that they were the wrong kind of wheels for my car because they were made for rear wheel drive cars.... ????:notrust:

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Damn thats looks good. That car would look good dropped and with a ss/sc front bumper.

·
Registered
856 Posts
That looks sweet! Makes me wanna drop mine even more! Have to get some money though and it'll be done! But definitely looks good!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.