Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what material do you think would be good to use to make some aftermarket wheel linings and also the underside of the bumper?? My acura has some pieces missing around the wheel well and especially around the intake filter. It needs something there to protect it from the harsh winter.

·
Registered
567 Posts
plastic.....:laugh:

·
Registered
567 Posts
maybe like a home depot or something? Menards, Lowes?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Alot of people up here use those diamond plate wheel well protectors

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

what kind of acura?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
dumpster diving? Really blaze? :laugh:
wait... that could actually be a good idea... what places would you recommend to pick thru their garbage? :nuts: home depot? menards? lowes? lol
one company's junk is another broke person's treasure! (not that im implying anyones broke... except myself:notrust:)

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
dumpster diving? Really blaze? :laugh:
wait... that could actually be a good idea... what places would you recommend to pick thru their garbage? :nuts: home depot? menards? lowes? lol
one company's junk is another broke person's treasure! (not that im implying anyones broke... except myself:notrust:)
all of those places are good ideas. and if you get hungry check some food places too. I used to know a guy that dived for food in dumpsters bahahaaha

the is almost no wheel well lining
get some landscaping plastic tarp stuff.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
slowly build up beads of hot glue until you have an entire piece.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

saran wrap

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

make a skeleton frame out of chicken wire and then fiberglass over it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.