Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had realized after detailing my car last week that something had happend to my Balt. :( I had come across a HUGE crack in the windshield and knew it had to be replaced. Bad part of the whole situation is, I have no clue how it got there, Not from rock or anything I would have heard that, and I just switched my insurance company meaning I couldnt cover it under insurance Doube :( They are coming to the house tomorrow morning to fix it, Hope it turns out as good as the original

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasnt from a truck though... No clue where it came from

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No clue prob haha. the Crack is under the passenger side windshield wiper. It stretches a good 18 inces long

·
Registered
43 Posts
i have to replace my windshield their expensive to replace mine its installed and i seem to be missing the seal around not sure on that one.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me.. Trust me, it was from a rock chip. you just didn't notice it happen. Mine was up at the very top of the windshield where i couldn't see it. Then one day CRACK from corner to corner!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Any tiny chip in a windshield will crack the windshield if you hit a big pot hole or something.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New windshield was installed today. It was a damn good thing i just got paid.. haha The guy said that it would have given in in like another day if i had let it go it was that bad..

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They said if it ever cracked again its replaced free of charge even if it was caused by a rock for life, So I should be good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.