Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Cobalt LS XFE and I am looking for some SS/TC springs where can i get them will they be expensive? And will they mess up something in my car in the furure?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
No not yet going to order my SSC springs soon Im doing it for free at my school in about a month so I dont have to pay for rent on tools and they have a lift so it would be easier. But I see were your coming from. But I have heard that the SS stock springs may lower you about a inch if that.

·
Registered
872 Posts
nothing will go wrong w/ aftermarket springs if you order from a quality company. some options:

SSC (mine)
tenzo r
b&g
h&r
cobalt addiction
pedders
eibach sportlines or prokit

i dont kno if there is a place where u can buy ss/tc springs, i know u can get the ss/sc ones. ur local dealer is prolly ur best bet

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
nothing will go wrong w/ aftermarket springs if you order from a quality company. some options:

SSC (mine)
tenzo r
b&g
h&r
cobalt addiction
pedders
eibach sportlines or prokit

i dont kno if there is a place where u can buy ss/tc springs, i know u can get the ss/sc ones. ur local dealer is prolly ur best bet

i haz the tenzos...i forget where i got them tho....sorry

·
Registered
13 Posts
Go to crateenginedepot.com or gmpartsdirect.com they have them there. GMPD seems to be cheaper you just have to search thru to find it.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
25833647 front(left and right are the same)
25821162 rear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.