Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found all the parts numbers for the parts. So it is possible just mega expensive. Looking at 975 bucks if I keep my rear bumper and just mod it to fit the ss rear lip and thats before I would get it painted : (

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotta really think about this one because thats a lot of money to drop on an appearance package lol but then again if I sold the car I could just sell all the parts and make my money back hehehe.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
I guess so lol

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

It's not to bad of a price I'm bout to drop around 900 on plastidip and retro headlights and other Lil parts like halos and other Lil mods for another 100

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

And it's all appearence

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True lol Ill stick with my lowering springs and fe5 suspension upgrade first. Then my ss front bumper at least. Just waiting another week until payday! : )

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

But gonna need to get a new rear bumper anyways probably because some idiot hit my car in a parking lot and its scratched to hell now.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Oh ok lol that's what I'm waiting to get paid again and I'm thinking of either getting my retro kit or my paint kit I'm getting both but taxes is paying for one

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
and first born

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.