Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found all the parts numbers for the parts. So it is possible just mega expensive. Looking at 975 bucks if I keep my rear bumper and just mod it to fit the ss rear lip and thats before I would get it painted : (

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotta really think about this one because thats a lot of money to drop on an appearance package lol but then again if I sold the car I could just sell all the parts and make my money back hehehe.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
I guess so lol

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

It's not to bad of a price I'm bout to drop around 900 on plastidip and retro headlights and other Lil parts like halos and other Lil mods for another 100

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

And it's all appearence

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True lol Ill stick with my lowering springs and fe5 suspension upgrade first. Then my ss front bumper at least. Just waiting another week until payday! : )

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

But gonna need to get a new rear bumper anyways probably because some idiot hit my car in a parking lot and its scratched to hell now.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
and first born

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.