·
Registered
2,709 Posts
huh?
k, ya gotta give us info on ur car & all that... i mean... what do u mean? lol

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
stickers make you faster... get as many as you can...

and welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
welcome to YC!
first decide what you want out of your car. show, go etc....
set a goal and research how to get there. then research some more. :bigsmile:
we are always happy to help here. but we need more info. and generally speaking you can find answers to most questions by looking around a little.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
if you get a black car i hope you dont mind a dirty car. black gets filthy within 10-12 mintues after washing it. Its retarded, and swirl marks come stock i think with black cars. So yeah if you have a pet pevee about clean cars dont get a black car

·
Registered
255 Posts
if you get a black car i hope you dont mind a dirty car. black gets filthy within 10-12 mintues after washing it. Its retarded, and swirl marks come stock i think with black cars. So yeah if you have a pet pevee about clean cars dont get a black car
this guy is right. haha. but its a love hate relationship with a black car anyway.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
this guy is right. haha. but its a love hate relationship with a black car anyway.
lol and the funny thing is i drive a black car, and probly will get my next car in black. It just looks so ****in sexy when its clean

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to YC

·
Registered
485 Posts
lol and the funny thing is i drive a black car, and probly will get my next car in black. It just looks so ****in sexy when its clean
Pretty much the same thing with white....it looks awesome when it's clean but wow does it get dirty fast and it looks like shit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.