Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there areany threads on the tsudo, but I haven't seen any with a link to this site. Everyone says it has 2.5 inch piping with a 4.5 inch tip, but this place has one with 2.36 inch piping with a 3.5 inch tip. I like the smaller tip, but would the slightly smaller piping effect performance? And is this a reputable site?
Tsudo 2005-07 Chevrolet Cobalt LS / LT / LTZ N1 Catback Exhaust System

thanks

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I hear it alot on here that 2.25 is the size to get if your n/a so maybe tsudo is making one closer to that size for n/a 2.2's? Maybe that or its a fake.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I know there areany threads on the tsudo, but I haven't seen any with a link to this site. Everyone says it has 2.5 inch piping with a 4.5 inch tip, but this place has one with 2.36 inch piping with a 3.5 inch tip. I like the smaller tip, but would the slightly smaller piping effect performance? And is this a reputable site?
Tsudo 2005-07 Chevrolet Cobalt LS / LT / LTZ N1 Catback Exhaust System

thanks
Got mine from rsaperformance.com for $239.00 shipped...took seven days from date of purchase to land at my door. Although if you really prefer the different diameter then RSA isn't the place to buy. I had no idea there was two different diameters and I thought I did my research? Hmmm....

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
LAst i checked all tsudos are 2.25 just companies mix up the size. We compared them here with the DC which is also 2.25 but advertised half the time as 2.5.

·
Registered
435 Posts
If I were to get Tsudo, the least I can do is cut off that tip and weld a smaller one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.