Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. my cobalt is destined to become a beatup track machine. any of you take your cars to the race track? not talking about drag racing, either. I wanna know how other cobalts are setup and how they do against other cars.

any one know of another cobalt or similar forum that would have alot of cars that hit the track? any one run scca? nasa? or even autocross? chime in, i cant be the only one racing my car.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I'm going to autocross next summer in the Balt, just not until after I get all my new toys installed lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey guys. my cobalt is destined to become a beatup track machine. any of you take your cars to the race track? not talking about drag racing, either. I wanna know how other cobalts are setup and how they do against other cars.

any one know of another cobalt or similar forum that would have alot of cars that hit the track? any one run scca? nasa? or even autocross? chime in, i cant be the only one racing my car.
what model cobalt do you have?

SS/SC? SS/TC? LT? LS?

·
Banned
7,805 Posts

with 8 posts why do you think your the only racer?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I race ALOT. Not legally though. . .my fastest 1/8th time is 10.19 @ 71.01mph. . .key is, I'm auto ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.