• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EVERYTHING OFF IS NOT AN OPTION I DON'T LIKE THAT.

Be aware that having no bowtie means exposing these chips and scratches:

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I think you mean 10 I removed the fully debadged pic since I don't like that so I don't want it being voted on.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I like #2. Or just remove the 2.4 and leave the rest as it is. I like badged cars.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea thats how i've been having it till i just rebadged the bowtie. but what about the scratches/chips i should just leave it like that?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
yea thats how i've been having it till i just rebadged the bowtie. but what about the scratches/chips i should just leave it like that?
I thought you had it like that already. lol

Yeah, unless you are someone like me who needs to change everything all of the time and who likes variety.

As you can see, my two choices are almost the same.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is it me or is there 14 options and only 10 to choose from, either way thises two i like

if the scratches bother you, take the whole deck off and shave the key hole and third brake light and repait it
it only lets 10 for the poll. i don't know how to do any of that to the trunk lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
I voted 3, but I would say the bowtie by itself would look best. Since I'm guessing you can't live without the SS badge, that's why I say 3. However, I wouldn't put the SS in the upper part of the trunk lid...I would put it closer to where it was originally or on the opposite side (so on the bottom on either left or right side).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.