Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at some halo, angle eye headlights that have the ring that lights up and stuff. Also I want blue rings but all the headlights I've looked at ship with white ones.
SPYDER® - Chevy Cobalt 2005-2009 Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
CG® - Black Halo Projector Headlights with Amber Reflectors - 2008 Chevy Cobalt CG Halo Projector Headlights
These are the 2 i'm looking at. If you know where to get any headlights that you got or think are cool please share, also looking for those blue rings!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I want to say CG but that bar across the front of the projector looks rediculous, why would they do that?

What color is the car?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Yea the CG one definitely looks better except for that line that Blackbalts mentioned, smh on that, but i would get over that and get them lol.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You can always bake them, open em up and remove the bar!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
what gen are those cg ones?? I never seen those b4...And that bar isn't as bad as it seemsm, its just the angle they took that picture from

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Also, if you get the cg ones, you can change the color of the halo pretty easy. Just get a new LED

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car is imperial blue matellic 2008 2 door cobalt.
Do you have any links for any of these your talking about?
And why would blue halos be illegal?!? That's so redicules if thats the case.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
As far as I know all states in the us frown upon you having any lighting that could mimic or look similar to emergency vehicles. Ie red and blue

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Blue lights won't even get you a ticket here, they get you arrested. And what would you like a loink for?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i thought someone found a good headlight kit so i wanted a link. I'm not concered about what color can get you arested or not. I don't care. I just want the blue halo rings. If you don't know of any thats fine. Don't worry, just stop posting crap that isn't helpfull.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.