Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With my dad getting a bonus this year he said I can get a decent amount for christmas. Of my list of the mods I have listed below, which would you get. 1 being the item to get, 6 being the least.

8K Hids Bi-Xenon Headlights With The Slim Ballasts
SS/TC Upper Grille
Garmin GPS
Upgrading All Car Audio
FE5 Shocks and Struts
Eibach Lowering Springs (2 in. Drop In Front and 2.5 in. Drop In Rear)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Also if you want, list the items you will want for christmas

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I agree with camo but swap the headlights to 3rd with the GPS to 4th

·
Registered
143 Posts
honestly i hate people who just throw massive stereo equipment into their car, play their music so loudly they go deaf, and do nothing else to there cars, ugh
Thats all I want to do, My car is no where near fast so If my speed is not getting me attention then I want my Tunes to. I'm going to get a huge Subwoofer and play this song out side your house ok?

This: YouTube - SMF - haha techno

Then this: YouTube - WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH Widescreen

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
honestly i hate people who just throw massive stereo equipment into their car, play their music so loudly they go deaf, and do nothing else to there cars, ugh
I did the audio first then the ride height.
I don't listen to my music load. I keep it a normal volume but I couldn't stand how flat sounding the stock speakers were.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I did the audio first then the ride height.
I don't listen to my music load. I keep it a normal volume but I couldn't stand how flat sounding the stock speakers were.

I have an 09 and the sound is not that flat, maybe I have a sub woofer though I don't see pioneer anywhere.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Mine is just the base system. But i was also coming from a car where I had aftermarket speakers, Sub and HU.
I have an LT1, So where can I find if I have a sub. I know I have 2 Speakers in my trunk and two next to the feet of the Driver and Passenger. I car shakes when I play music with bass and my bass is turned 3/4 the way up most of the time.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
If you have a sub it will be on the drivers side in the trunk in plain sight. can't miss it.

I say do the springs first

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.