Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some help guys want 2 get custom plates but dont know what 2 get!?

have 2 ideas so far that are not taken:

or

·
Registered
296 Posts
Haha Burrrrr Makes me laugh but since i am also from NY i wouldn't wanna see the reminder of whats to come in a couple months so i say go with the LS one

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i live in albany it aint that cold here could be much worse i saw option # 2 or get dabalt
lol i am not gettin "burrrr" because on that reason dude my fav. rapper is gucci mane and he alwase says that and me and my friends alwase yell that out loud messing around. more of a inside joke lol...yeah i kinda like dabalt ill think about it dude thanks

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Does your state offer any plates that bring notice to any good causes like cancer research or stuff like that? I got a breast cancer research plate for mine that says 07BALT.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 and you spelled which wrong
sorry :oops:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Does your state offer any plates that bring notice to any good causes like cancer research or stuff like that? I got a breast cancer research plate for mine that says 07BALT.
yeah they have that

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Not if I get it first ha ha

Jk

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

How about

NY BALT

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Burrrrr in NY? your crazy! I say the first one of the second selection.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.