1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
292 Posts
i'm going big break kit for the 4 lugs on ttr eventually when i have to upgrade the brakes. front and rear big brake disc conversion.

·
Banned
292 Posts
i don't have the cash for it now, but i'm willing to bet by the time i do need new brakes i'll have enough for the fronts and by the time the rear drums start to go i'll more than likely have the money for the rear disc conversion.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I did some reading and stuff and I'm going with the power slots even though they're more. I'll let you know how I like them.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats why it was like a coin toss for me, brembos a big name but I've heard of alot of people having the powerslots

·
Registered
31 Posts
i also have the slotted rotors and love them. my factory rotors and bvrakes were gone before i had even had teh car a yr. we replaced the brakes 2 times and realized it was the rotors that were screwed up.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have never heard of Hawk having noisy pads. I have run hawk pads on my vehicles and have never had a problem. I prefer the hawk pads. Again I haven't heard anything new with the cobalts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m Old fashion. I would go with Raybestos. I know that they’re not performance but every car I replaced rotors/ pads on they out preformed OEM by a long shot.
~JF~

·
Registered
16 Posts
kinda random...so am i not the only who seems to think my rotors got warped realllllyyyy fast?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.