Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all- I just bought a '08 Cobalt Sport and LOVE IT :bigsmile:

However...the sunroof will start whistling when going 65+mph. Is there anything I can do do fix this? I tried to re-adjust the sunroof, but it will not go down any lower. Also, should there be a little square rubber thing in the back of the sunroof propping it up a bit? It seems like the air is leaking because of that. (Factory sunroof BTW)

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does yours go up a bit if you push on it in the back? also, if you shut the doors, does it pop up briefly? I'm wondering if it isn't shutting all the way...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was afraid of that...anyone know how to adjust these? I already bugged the dealer where i purchased it, but they said it was normal :unsure:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
how cold is it there? mine did it when it was well below freezing outside but its like 50-60 degrees out and it's stopped doing it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm maybe that is part of it..it's getting to -10F at nights and usually around 20F during the days here. I think I still might mention it to the dealer again..the thing seems too loose because I can push up on it lightly and it'll go up about 1/8 of an inch. Also the car has 48K miles on it, so I only got a 3000mi/3month warranty.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
I have the same problem, I think it's just the cold weather, it never did that during the summer months

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
hmm maybe that is part of it..it's getting to -10F at nights and usually around 20F during the days here. I think I still might mention it to the dealer again..the thing seems too loose because I can push up on it lightly and it'll go up about 1/8 of an inch. Also the car has 48K miles on it, so I only got a 3000mi/3month warranty.
You may have to give them crap about the TSB on it. They prob will neglect to mention it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
does anyone have the TSB # or info on the TSB? I didn't buy it from a Chevy dealer so I'm not sure if it'll help or not

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.