Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pretty sure alot of ppl have done their interior dash trim but i haven't seen white yet so i decided id post pics of it

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
how do you take the molding around the cup holder out? just put a screwdriver in it or something?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks and it just pops out then i pulled on the back part of the bottom piece of the cup holder and it comes out very easily too... then it just snaps back in...

it isn't fun to keep clean at all i like the color and kind of have a white/ black theme that is why i did the interior white but the outside gets very dirty very easily and winter won't help at all

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
also for the piece to the right of the steering wheel isnt the airbag sensor near it or something thats what some one told me and they said to be careful around it. did you unhook ur battery when taking it off or no?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no i didn't unhook my battery and it is pretty easy to detatch the airbag sensor it unclips from the trim

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks good brycedudley. I have a white Cobalt as well and I have noticed every ding and chip on the fender and hood especially well with the light paint. Does it scratch and chip off easily? Did you clear coat it? I have been contemplating white interior pieces myself.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it doesn't chip or scratch off easily and ya i clear coated it but i need to put more on

·
Banned
292 Posts
i did mine in black as i have a imperial blue cobalt, that white looks B/A tho. i'm actually going to be mirco suede over mine in the future.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i too was going to do a white black theme in my car but im just going to black it out so some how i have to do my headliner and everything in there sucks having the tannish color and working at a lube shop

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looks good. Is it clear coated and easy to keep clean?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i too was going to do a white black theme in my car but im just going to black it out so some how i have to do my headliner and everything in there sucks having the tannish color and working at a lube shop
I hear ya, i had a light grey colour headliner, and the grease showed perfectly well in it :toung:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Good Work man. Looks Clean

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.