Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This guy at work is always trying to race me with his auto stock scion tc who would win that?

My mods cat back, intake header shift+

My car is an auto ls 2009

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
With just an intake my manual barely got beat out by a TC (raced him after fully bolted, no contest!) It would be close, but you should win with mods.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

They come stock with 160hp

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
race him and find out.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
So you should go to work and tell him , you're faster than me. Once I do lots of mods I should win you though.

Or you could just race him and see how close you come. You may even tie.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
F it I'll race him just to get him off my back. He's annoying as all h**l
Just wonted to see what you guys thought

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
If I went door to door with only an intake, you should at minimum keep up.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Turbo that bia and shat all over him!!! lol

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I won't to turbo some time but I got a $5000 600+hp 383 SBC in the works for my truck can't wait for that. I'll also like to see that scion keep up with that lol

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
The biggest haters are the biggest talkers. I hope you blow his doors off and he shuts his face forever!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
lol that alone should constitute as a loss, hes racing with a car that isnt his? shame on him

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya his first car is a motorcycle. he asked me to take him home every now and again because of rain I just lol at him all the time.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Seriously? Some guy that a buddy of mine worked with had his gf balt, and would always talk smack and say he could beat me in a race. Boooooyyyy was he wrong!!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Make sure you film this when you do this in "mexico."

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
429 Posts
yes...yes you are in "mexico" lol. i raced my buddies 5 speed tc and i beat him. was close but i am kind of thinking it was driver error on his shifting a little cuz its 5 speed,then again idk,was pretty close,tho.he thinks its slower than his f150 but surprisingly i blew that away lol.it has the triton v8 in it bt when i raced it he had no mods,since then he has exaust but still waitin to give him a rematch when he wants lol.i could post up all my races in "mexico" but i dont have vids or pics sadly but sometime i shall get some lol

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.