Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
i think i smell denial haha jk.. thank god my fiancee hates those movies or else id probably kick a small baby

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
They must be the worst acted movies ever made. What a waste of good recording time.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
''Constantine'' now that was a good movie. I had to watch it three times to understand the whole concept (I'm a little slow some times) but man that was well acted. The concept behind ''11:14'' wasn't bad either.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Well I watched the first with my daughters at the theatre,(I hated it) then I started watching the second one at home with them but then they found themselves alone because I sneaked out. Watched hockey instead.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Holy crap! he's a freaking fairy!...dont know why they didn't make them burn in the sun...woulda ended that movie in the first scene

·
Registered
269 Posts
The new Beavis and Butthead episode was making fun of the Twilight series. It was hilarious

·
Registered
302 Posts
im a big fan of the Rogan Podcast, joey diaz goes OFF about twlight in this its HILARIOUS: fast forward to 2:34 and then he goes off again at 4:23.

listen to this whole clip its hilarious! talking about the demise of vampires and werewolves.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.