Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm curious who has the oldest join date out of the active members.. I don't count obviously! To find out yours, look at the top right corner of one of your posts.. you'll see the join date there.

Admin: October 2004 <-- OG :p

-------------------------------------

CobaltLT: Dec 2005 <-- Winner so far!
B-Low187: Jan 2006
Cliff883: Jan 2006
Daman: May 2006
TL: Jul 2006
Chester: Oct 2006
CobaltKrazy: Nov 2006
IMADreamer: Jan 2007
Scagnetti76: Feb 2009

·
Registered
94 Posts
Not me...

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
May 2006. But I remember all the old guys.. Sucks before the forum crashed I has about 2800 posts! Nugz, blackbalt, nighthawkcobalt, dragondrift, cobaltlt still posts sometimes. he joined in 05.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
October 06
-----Added 13 Mar 2009 at 05:16:57-----
May 2006. But I remember all the old guys.. Sucks before the forum crashed I has about 2800 posts! Nugz, blackbalt, nighthawkcobalt, dragondrift, cobaltlt still posts sometimes. he joined in 05.
Yea nighthawk osted quiet often, who was that one guy who had a silver SS with a whole bunch of work done to his motor including pistons and all ? he use to be on here pretty frequently and have some useful info when he got banned from ss.net

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Yea nighthawk osted quiet often, who was that one guy who had a silver SS with a whole bunch of work done to his motor including pistons and all ? he use to be on here pretty frequently and have some useful info when he got banned from ss.net

·
Registered
673 Posts
Well I don't think anyone will beat Admin. lol

Nighthawk bought a rotary so I don't expect him around much any more. He's local to me and I bump into him every now and then.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was here befoe the crash aswell, so my join date is not correct either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.