Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sorry to here that. I hope that you can kick it quick.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I've been poppin vitamines, extra vitamin c, drinking orange juice and getting out the house like you wouldnt believe! My moms sick and now my dads sick. My brother, his wife, his daughter and now the kid who lives with them were/are all sick. I'm bound and determind! I can't afford any time off right now!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Eh, it seems like everyone has swine flu these days. I think most people have the regular flu but whatever.

·
Registered
464 Posts
^I'd agree with that.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I've been poppin vitamines, extra vitamin c, drinking orange juice and getting out the house like you wouldnt believe! My moms sick and now my dads sick. My brother, his wife, his daughter and now the kid who lives with them were/are all sick. I'm bound and determind! I can't afford any time off right now!!
1) WASH YOUR HANDS and keep your hands/fingers/items away from your face unless you just washed them!!!!

2) Stay out of people's FACES!!!!

And you will be 99.9% there!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I've got hand sanitizer to! And listerine!!! hahaha not that listerine will help much but it helps with my poor sore toof!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I got my shot last week so I'm not too worried. One of the perks of working at a hospital is that they're all-too-happy to vaccinate you.... for free. It's a children's hospital known for cancer research so lots of the lil' ones are on chemo and stuff, so they cut the risk as much as possible.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ha my sister's bf has it and my bf's mom has it... Thankfully both of them are 10+hours away from me!
Hope you get well soon dude

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I came down with the flu last memorial day, right when the swine flu epidemic broke out... Went to the doc and had to stay on some shady meds, my excuse note for school was an appearance of flu like symptoms.. My fever was 102.4 :amuse:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.