Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Veterans day is rolling around, so what better than to recognize all the veteran cobalt owners on the website! I myself am a NAVY Veteran and I am currently a Active reservist, just came off Active duty in May. Who else on here is a Veteran of the armed forces? not just US, any other country as well, were not all Americans on here afterall, haha.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
right here, fought in the second invasion of fallujia, Iraq in 04 w/ 2ID 1/506 out of korea then was in baghdad for the surge in 06-08 w/ 101st Rakkasans. getting ready for my first tour in afgainistan soon.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm not but my husband is a vet from the US Navy. He's done now though. He moved up to Ontario to live with me a year ago. He's a pain in the ass but I love him to bits! lol!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I'm not but you guys all rock for doin what you do! we all appreciate it!

·
Registered
485 Posts
OIF II 2004-2005, just came back in Sept with 56 Stryker BDE. I was with 1st Cav both times lol. 1 more year till 20 years.
I was there with you,lol. I was with in the 56th... Boy did the 1st Cav unit we were attached to for a while hate us...It was also mutual,lol. The big assumption was it just because the National Guard/Active Army hate each other which is true in a way, but I think it was mainly because we were Infantry,lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.