·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a Red 2.2 LT

·
Registered
230 Posts
Your sig says you're buying a BMW, why would you be upgrading the wheels on your Cobalt?

I say just repaint the ones your have because they look almost the same as the black ones you want.

·
Registered
594 Posts
they're cool,but I like the rims on my car already,that came with the car

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
anyone know where i can find rims for a honda civic? willing to trade aftermarket wheels and rubber from a balt............ just kiddin, have a set for the honda

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im selling the car, and one of the rims is Curbed, another has 2 small scrapes from the car wash..grrr ****ing bastards... so im looking at new rims to help sell the car.. either 17's or 18's ... any suggestions welcome.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Even with minor scratches, if your going to sell the balt then sell it as is, or put the factory rims back on and sell the other ones seperate. No point in spending another 500 bucks or so just to get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i like those better....and ur car looks good wingless btw

·
Registered
57 Posts
black rims with the redline lip look much better on a black car. but i like the spoke design. i would also say keep the rims you have.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i would buy them...they are a nice rim fo sho

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im not looking at new rims.. just replacing the one..i got a guy that is looking into car loans today to buy the Balt so hopefully this time next week ill be driving some $2000 junker.. WOO HOOO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.