Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright lets find out who's the fastest?

Who has the fastest 1/4 Mile Time on this site?

And specify wich motor and model and aftermarket stuff you have.

·
Banned
161 Posts
well i dont want to claim anything but off the bottle i ran a 15.334 1/4 mile so i wouldnt have a probly claiming fastest 2.2l cobalt in the midwest and if anybody has a problem with that name a track and ill go meet you there. lol.. i run a mid 15 all day long.. on the bottle i dropped a 13.958 1/4 mile. ill look for my slips i have some video's on my other pc i can post up also. provided it boots up

·
Registered
594 Posts
Never took it to the track,I will in the summer time

·
Banned
161 Posts
What kind of tuning, if any, are you using for the cams and nitrous?
im not running any tuning. i jbp cams run fine on a stock tune but i did go up to 42lbs. im ran a wideband on my car and im with in safe range. and i run one step colder plugs. the nitrous is a wet kit.

i do monitor everything with a dash hawk. i was running a catless down pipe but i ended up installing a high flow cat in because my exhaust was extremely raspy

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
hahah those are good ...enough with talking about your wifes cars and no cobalts lets get on topic here

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
never got to take the trailer queen to the track, and too afraid to drive it after the accident:(

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
If you are trailering it down there then what are the chances that you could screw something up with in 1320 feet (1/4 mile)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THis is the only thing WRONG with this site, we start a topic and it turns out to go some other way, its really really anoying, if i wanted to here what cars yur girlfreinds have then i would have started a thread for that, if i wanted a sticker thread i would have started one, so shut up and stay on topic.

It almost happens on every thread, so moderators, please do your job and delete everything in here that has nothing to do with my topic?

Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2.2 put a 15.1 with no bottle I have the slip somewhere. But i think i lost it when i moved.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i ran a 15.21 at 91mph. i also smoked the tires a bit before the run so i wouldnt wheel hop or break free. this was my best time i ran, but i was pulling 15.3's and 15.4's consitently before i ran the 15.21.

·
Registered
673 Posts
ya there stickers there all over ebay.
THis is the only thing WRONG with this site, we start a topic and it turns out to go some other way, its really really anoying, if i wanted to here what cars yur girlfreinds have then i would have started a thread for that, if i wanted a sticker thread i would have started one, so shut up and stay on topic.

It almost happens on every thread, so moderators, please do your job and delete everything in here that has nothing to do with my topic?

Thank you.
where can i get one of those and are they stickers
If you are trailering it down there then what are the chances that you could screw something up with in 1320 feet (1/4 mile)
How bout this? I got to get one for my cobalt.

Never took it to the track,I will in the summer time
Yet you didn't delete all this bullshit. Good job chester, I mean you really cleaned up this thread. That's quality moderation.

·
Registered
673 Posts
i pm'd him about his AMAZING moderator skillz lol he did the same bullshit in another thread and also said a exhaust i had for sale was sold when it clearly wasnt.

the management of this site is god awful no wonder everybody went to cobaltss.net
yeah because ss.net is the symbol of quality ownership. lol They didn't go there, they are elsewhere but I won't say here.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.