Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every other car I have owned previously would freeze me out in winter, but even when it's minus 50 Celsius my Cobalt heats up extremely quickly and the heat keeps blowing.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yes, I hope this is not a complaint thread, even though I have noticed this myself haha. Gotta love Cobalt.

·
Registered
441 Posts
shit dude my car had frost on the windows and shit i started her up had the defrost on high and with in 1 minute it was all gone...and i turned the car off cuz my heat was 2 hot..my old car i had it blasting but this car..after 5 mins of heat i have to shut it off lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have to kill the heat and open the window in mine, it gets hotter than hell.. love it though especially in the winter with the remote start.. my cavalier used to heat up fast too, so must be something with the Chevy cars

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
I love it when I have to get up at the ass crak of dawn to go do PT and the bamble is like an oven..with heated seats :)

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
I love it when I have to get up at the ass crak of dawn to go do PT and the bamble is like an oven..with heated seats :)
ohhh I love heated seats :bigsmile: and I have noticed since it has started getting cold here and i have had a chance to use the heater that it blows hot extremely fast. I just wish that the DB level was not that of an 747 on number 4.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.