Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so below is a convo with this dude brad i know hes a douche bag who owns a 2007 mustang he thinks his car is the shit. now i got pulled over last night from a county sheriff.

so first thing he says when he comes up to the window is man is that exhaust street legal i didnt even see u i just followed the sound lol. then he ask for my license. he looks into my car and was like dang those seats come with this i was like yes he said man those are kool. so pretty much him likeing my car he gave me a warning for something minor instead of giving me a ticket...and he didnt notice i had no front plate lol...he ask me to start her up and rev it as well lol..cop was kool as hell.

so this is brad's trash talking bull shit

Ok banana! Get two red Honda si's and you'll all will make a good pair, one big **** and two small balls that are completely useless, slow and beat quickly!

Its bright banana yellow! It screams vvvgggaaaayyy....when it passed the cop! That's what distracted and broke! Come on meow! You got me confused I could of bought three of your cavaliers and added up the HP and still beat them together with my car what's your cell ****doid

Nah...homie I'm gonna keep it...just for the glory for every import rice burner...who loves to rev there engine next to me! I love seeing there faces when I rev mine and the car shakes rocks back and forth waiting to get launched off the li...ne trust me I wont me miss no gear! Ill hit gov. At 150mph and then ill take a picture of you out of my rear view mirror saying objects in the mirror appear to be losing! People That think there cool Its people like me That people like you envy cause you can't afford a mans car! Instead you get 4 cylinder good for the economy car and think its gods gift cause its supercharged and its a banana on wheels

Dude! Bring an army cause size to me! Is better more bodies laying when I'm done...is a gift, only thing your smashing is your fist into your steering wheel wishing you would of bought a car worth running your mouth about

comment as u feel bro's when ever i post something on my car he hates on it i think its cuz my car dont cost half of what his cost and for even less i can make my car faster then his lol

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
he's a tool, I meet up with a guy with an 05 gt with some stuff done when my car was still fairly new. He thought it was for sale on a ford lot cause i was there looking at stangs for a friend of mine. When I came back he was looking at it and I went to get in and thats when we started talking and he began to say in a nutshell my shit was weak compared to his GT. Anyway, it ended up with me following him to a abandon dead end road where we did 3 races from a dig. I lost the first cause of a bad take off but beat him the final two races. He stopped talking crap and said he wouldn't under estimate an SS/SC again(I did have just stage II at that time). I than had a run in with an 07 GT on the HWY in Pa coming back from NY back in 08 or something. We ran a couple of times, first time I made him think he was gonna rap me but he could not pull away as I was not fully racing. Than I let him go and he had alot of distance and I got on it around 65 and came to about 2 car lengths behind when I heard he was on it but I just walked him and by 130 I was well ahead. The guy hit his steering wheel in anger and jumped off on the next exit as I slowed to let him get back beside and give him a smile, poor loser. I have played with a few newer stangs and old ones, pretty much same outcomes. New stangs though, gotta watch out.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya dude like hes shuch a *****...oh i can hit 150 gov limt haha thats funny cuz i can hit 150 to in a 4 cly so i bet u feel stupid and worthless since i can go just as fast as u lol.

hes still talking shit to me right now by the way lol. he thinks hes kool cuz he got 2500 dollars in upgrades lol oh no that performance chip is pricey these days lol.

thats bad ass Beamer ! he still dont believe me i can hit 150 i might have to go take a picture of me hitting 150 ! lol i just dont want the cat to shut off if i hit 150

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know right

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
urs is an 07 as well right ? sc so im thinkin i i got a road by my house country road thats like 3 miles long maybe ill try to hit 150 and take a pic

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the most i have taken it up to with no pics is 130 135 maybe if i dynoed it id take a pic but with shifting and the cluth and watching the toad not sure i want to break my foucs and do that

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya hes a douche. hes stupid to how can u put a domestic car in the same catogerty as a import that dont make sense. for one our cars are lighter 2 i believe more aero dynamtic as well. so i know i can beat a stang 1990's to 07 depending on whats done to them im speaking stock thoe as i am

·
Registered
911 Posts
all I can say is **** Ford and **** him (just cuz I work for Ford doesn't mean I like them, I ****ing hate them and most of the people who drive them for being dumbasses and buying a Ford) There's a guy at work with a 2010 GT and he keeps running his mouth, so I told him to do some math...the Cobalt has more hp per cylinder than the Mustang...he don't say much anymore...did I mention **** Ford? oh, incase I didn't, **** Ford

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha and thats why i love u Eyesore u know better then any of us since u work for ford.

lets just say i cant take a pic and drive lol my heart was racin so hard i just took my car out i missed 5th gear stupid shift gates lol but needless to say i got her up to 140. man that SC whined like it was about to have an orgasm. lol its harder then i thought to hold a power button down or keep ur cam on while tryin to drive

·
Registered
85 Posts
Haha banana on wheels, that part was kind of funny, but yeah he's a ****, don't listen to him. He needs to learn some respect for other people's rides.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya considering he called my cobalt and cobalts in general a ricer car lol

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
all I can say is **** Ford and **** him (just cuz I work for Ford doesn't mean I like them, I ****ing hate them and most of the people who drive them for being dumbasses and buying a Ford) There's a guy at work with a 2010 GT and he keeps running his mouth, so I told him to do some math...the Cobalt has more hp per cylinder than the Mustang...he don't say much anymore...did I mention **** Ford? oh, incase I didn't, **** Ford
IMHO.... The last real Mustang ever built.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yea the 4.6 was a let down for the mustang so i dont respect them that much, even though I would take one. Ive always loved mustangs and it would be a upgrade from my cobalt. The 2010's are standing up for there name.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.