Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that when I post a link to yourcobalt.com to help someone at SS.net my links are blocked out? I was trying to show someone how the Tsudo Exhaust sounds from the thread I have on here and all I got (instead of YourCobalt.com/yadda yadda) was www.**********.com/yadda yadda. and the link "obviously" was no good.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
SS.net Admin doesn't like me and they block any reference to this site.
hmm...sounds interesting. might i know why? maybe cuz they dont want people leaving their site and coming to the better one.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
lmao, i feel bad that you called him a kid cuz im only 18...how old are you Admin?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
good call. well im glad you "copied" his site...cuz i went there back when i was 16 and didnt wanna join. but hey, since you're talking you got any recommended way of getting the decals on my windshield off so i can put yours on?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Wow... Hmmm... I know there's a different feel w/ this forum & CSS.net... I dont post there much anymore tho, ppl just aint nice. Although I'm not knockin it...much...HA, But I love it here! Cant wait for my decals so I can properly rep!

·
Registered
344 Posts
ya, johnny is a little conceited and pretty much an ass, he doesnt put anything he makes back into the site...and its no good.
i only go there because there are alot of members to answer questions or to help, but i like it here alot more :)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I will only post over there if some one has an extra part that i am trying to pick up or have a technical question. I am not a fan of that forum what so ever. Alot of people over there arent very friendly and need to get off their high horses.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
It all began when I started this forum. He said I was copying his site. The truth is we both used the same forum software with the same skin. I tried reasoning with him, but he's just a little 20 year old kid who doesn't like competition.
:bigsmile::bigsmile::nuts::laugh:

QFT!!!!
people over there are pretty high on their high horses too :lol:
hell yeah X100

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I'm glad I brought this up. I'm not doing the .net decals for sure now. I at least hope that the person that I responded to was happy. Oh well. Maybe he should have joined a real forum like this one!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Well I'm glad I brought this up. I'm not doing the .net decals for sure now. I at least hope that the person that I responded to was happy. Oh well. Maybe he should have joined a real forum like this one!
you getting paid to post again steve ;)

hey, did you get ahold of that vendor about the springs btw???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.