Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2010 coupe and i've looked and looked but i cant seem to find out why my back seats won't fold down.

Can anyone tell me why they won't fold down and if they do tell me how they will.

Thanks Earl

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where at in the trunk are they?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah thanks..... i was looking in the car behind the seats because that's where the release on other cars are but when i looked in the truck a million time before that i never saw those two releases. but thanks a lot for your help. it was really bothering me lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didnt bother reading it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahah it doesn't tell ya much anyway.
btw your balt is very nice...... do you have any tips on some cheep mods i can do?

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
The first thing I do when I buy a new car is read the manual (Unless I stayed with the same chassis... and already know it). Why? Because you learn the small and rather obscure features that the car has to offer. I bet there are Cobalt owners that go for months without realizing they had a trunk release button by their left knee.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i knew that was there lol. i just didn't know where the rear seat release was

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
The first thing I do when I buy a new car is read the manual (Unless I stayed with the same chassis... and already know it). Why? Because you learn the small and rather obscure features that the car has to offer. I bet there are Cobalt owners that go for months without realizing they had a trunk release button by their left knee.
Agreed, that way when something comes up I do not have to go back to the dealer and loose howevermuch time it takes for them to come out and laugh at me at say "here it is". Manual also tells you important maintenance procedures.
Good example on a different vehicle: My sister (a true yuppy) who takes her car to the dealer for everything, had a Jeep Wrangler (she never used it for its intended purpose). She started noticing a nasty grinding noise in her front axle, she took it to the dealer and next day checked on it and they asked her if she ever locked the fron axle, she said she bnever took it off road,(she didnt ready the manual) and they said she voided the warranty on the axle for not reading the manual and locking the axle and driving with the axle locked. End result $1500 repair for not reading the manual.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.