Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. They make aftermarket parts out the ass from it ranging from engine internals to body kits.
2. The DIC is extremely helpful and not common on cars at all.
3. Coupe or Sedan
4. 3 different motors and three different transmissions, something for everyone
5. Almost all the parts from the higher end models will fit on the lower end models.
6. It can be built to be one of the fastest FWD cars out there rivaling evo's and WRX's
7. Supercharger, turbocharger, or both, all possible on a cobalt.
8. It has some of the best online resources for information between 4+ forums and several amazing vendors of cobalt products.
9. It is a budget tuners dream car.
10. Gaines so much more respect than a Honda Civic or Dodge Neon
11. Even the 260HP cobalt still gets great gas mileage.
12. The XFE cobalt gets some of the best gas mileage for a non hybrid car out there.
13. If you need to jump the car, you can jump it from the front or back of the car.
14. Even if an evo, wrx, or civic is faster, you seriously cannot beat the price of a cobalt. Whether it be for the car itself or the parts.
15. American Pride

·
Registered
248 Posts
very true...i saw some 1999 civics marked at 8-9,000 that wernt in great condition while they had cobalts for 6,000 and year 2005 that still smelled new...they also had now damage and in perfect condition, that is why i picked the balt over the civic

·
Registered
485 Posts
I guess I can expect us to be biased, but def not best car ever,lol. It's a decently priced gas saver.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
the looks, better looking then most cars out there, especially any gen Civic, sentra, altima, maxima, accrod, prelude, etc etc....

·
Registered
455 Posts
the looks, better looking then most cars out there, especially any gen Civic, sentra, altima, maxima, accrod, prelude, etc etc....
i'm with you except for the maxima's. The newer models look amazing.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i'm with you except for the maxima's. The newer models look amazing.
true true, same with the 3.5 altima coupe. but the same people that would drive a cobalt/civic/etc would not be driving a new maxima.

Just like old acuras are ugly as **** but the new ones are damnnnn sexy

·
Registered
931 Posts
not a bad car... still not in love with them tho

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.