Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:| I came outside to this. I don't know if this was done when I had it in the shop recently, or if it was done by someone in my apartment complex. But I know it is recent and was not like this a few weeks ago. :crying: I don't understand why... or for what purpose anyone would do this. Can anyone here think of any reason - whether it be a mechanic doing this in the shop, or someone trying to break into my car to access the bolt that was revealed below - why???

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You're partially right, not someone though. Sure looks like squirrel teeth marks to me. The acorn is a dead give away:ROFLOL:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I guess a squirrel could have done it trying to get the acorn. :ROFLOL: But the acorn is just sitting there easily accessible. I could have removed it but was in a hurry. It does look like teeth marks. :blink: Oh my gosh. If this was just a squirrel trying to get an acorn... Wacko squirrel!!! :duh:

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Wasn't trying to get the acorn he was trying to store it for the winter in a safe place, then you came along and spoofed him before he had a chance leaving his acorn behind. He'll be back to finish the job unless you set a trap.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Just be thankful he didn't chew your wires instead

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.