Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Chris
Contact Information: PM me on here or email - [email protected]

All prices are before shipping/ paypal fees

Parts available:

Sunburst Orange Metallic Low Rise Wing: $60

Mint Condition Coupe Taillights: $60

Factory Rear Deck 6x9 Speakers. Good condition: $25
Replaced to go all Memphis Audio. Still work and sound great.

Factory Foglights: SOLD

LT/LTZ Foglight Grills: SOLD

Silver HVAC Controller: $20

2 Upper Radiator Supports: $15

Stock LT Shifter Linkage: $15

Stock Intake Parts: $25

Engine Cover: $10

Oil Cap: SOLD

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
hmm...you think you could fit the foglight grill inserts into a flat rate box?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Are the foglights the same for the ltz and ss bumper? How hard is it to wire them up to a base model?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does the black bumper have fog lights already if so would you take $125 for the bumper?
The bumper has the cutouts for the insert grills w/ fogs. I wont have the bumper in my possession till August 7th tho. its at my parents on the other side of the state.. i just didnt have room in my car. heh.

I would be willing to do $125 for just the bumper. Heh... Dunno what shipping would cost tho....

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
If possible, I'd like to grab these but I don't wanna spend a grip on shipping....

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I've never really gotten a good look at an SS bumper. Once again, these are the fogs out of an LTZ. If it doesnt work, move along, cause it seems like your trying to start an argument here or something.

·
Registered
381 Posts
ok im not trying to start an argument at all i am just stating a fact that they do look different... seeing is that i was considering buying these i believe i am entitled to take about them.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

all i was stating was that they look different than the fogs you can buy online because i thought they were all the same. no need to get angry over it....it was just an observation

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.