Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into Changin The front and rear bumper of my LS into SS bumpers, Will they Fit? also Also, can you put fog light on the LS?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The front bumpers will fit on any trim level of any Cobalt. The side skirts will fit on any trim level of any Cobalt. Also, any Sedan rear bumper will fit any sedan...along with any coupe rear bumper fitting any coupe. WOOT!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The front bumpers will fit on any trim level of any Cobalt. The side skirts will fit on any trim level of any Cobalt. Also, any Sedan rear bumper will fit any sedan...along with any coupe rear bumper fitting any coupe. WOOT!
Do you know any places where you can purschase all those parts? How about the fogs?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
What duffy said. It all fits everything but the rear bumper. That has to be coupe to coupe, or sedan to sedan. i would say for buying parts check local junkyards and ebay

·
Registered
439 Posts
craigslist. forums. ebay. local dealer. junk yards ( good luck finding one there let alone with the bumpers)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
well there was a sedan rear bumper for sale on ebay, with some scuffs, nothing that couldnt be fixed, for like 60 bucks...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
If you changed the trunk as well and rewires lights, couldn't you put a coupes bumper on a sedan?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
ok, that makes sense kinda like the lights on the coupe more then the sedan but i can find some lights i like i hope

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If you changed the trunk as well and rewires lights, couldn't you put a coupes bumper on a sedan?
I've seen a coupe bumper/tails and reverse lights on a sedan before, but it was a custom one off job. It is something that will require quite a bit of plastic welding and fiberglass.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
ok, that makes sense kinda like the lights on the coupe more then the sedan but i can find some lights i like i hope
There is such a large selection of aftermarket tailights for the coupes, the sedan only have 3 that I know of...I just nightshaded mine, alot cheaper and they look sexy...

you can do the same thing with the coupe lights, tape off the reverse light when you nightshade them...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I've seen a coupe bumper/tails and reverse lights on a sedan before, but it was a custom one off job. It is something that will require quite a bit of plastic welding and fiberglass.
Yeah Im not so sure I wanna go through that much just for tailights i think I will just look for sedan ones and live with it.

There is such a large selection of aftermarket tailights for the coupes, the sedan only have 3 that I know of...I just nightshaded mine, alot cheaper and they look sexy...
you can do the same thing with the coupe lights, tape off the reverse light when you nightshade them...
Ive been thinking about that but with all the law issues that have been disscussed I cant afford tickets right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.