Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy-COBALT-SS-street-rod-truck-LEATHER-FRONT-SEATS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem2a0047aa7aQQitemZ180393323130QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy-COBALT-SS-street-rod-truck-LEATHER-REAR-SEATS_W0QQitemZ150363878221QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item230262b34d&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Here are a set of front and rear LEATHER black (though it says SS), which the seller wants $500 for picked up in York PA (about 4 hours from where I live). They look great, include the seat rails, but they "seem" a bit wider than the seats in my son's car. Is there any difference (they are also out of an 07 -like ours) between the fit in an SS and an LS..??

Many thanks
ED

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm pretty sure it fits. the interior of all the cobalts is the same i think. the only difference is from coupes to sedans, but since i only have a coupe im not sure if it makes a difference

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks
My son's is a sedan.. Wonder how I could find out if it would make a difference..?

Regards
ED

PS. what do you think of the price $500 front and rear..new black leather

·
Registered
236 Posts
the seats will fit just fine as quite a few things between coupe and sedan are interchangeable. i have an ls sedan but i also have rear seats out of a g5 gt coupe and the swap from one to the other went perfectly fine. i even have the front seat covers from the g5 seats on my cobalt sedan seats. perfect fits. so my guess is if it can go from a g5 coupe to cobalt sedan then it can go from cobalt coupe to cobalt sedan since the g5 and cobalt are pretty much the same car.

if in doubt then just swap the leather seat covers over to the ls seats. it isn't that hard, just time consuming. just do whatever you gotta do to get rid of that gray...or tan lol i had gray and it sucked. black is so much better :grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.