Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright Well I've been looking for a darn momo ebrake handle for the longest time now! and finally found one that isn't 140$.. I just need to know if this one is the same size as others who have the momo ebrake, as I am assuming this is a look a like type deal.

S003 Aluminum alloy Universal Car Handbrake E-Brake Handle Chrome-plated Lever Cover
Quantity: One

Size: Long 132mm . Upper Aperture 15mm . underpart Aperture 30mm .
(Applies to the upper diameter smaller than 15mm, underpart diameter of less than 30mm.)

Those are the dimensions, I know there are some small modifications but thisll work right?

Also anyone who has this handle, is that metal plate removable? Id like it in blue

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Gotta love that rectangle OEM e-brake!!!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I had a heck of a time fitting the one I bought. It really just depends on the inner size of the handle, I had to cut off almost all of the plastic surround under the rectangle cover and file away quit a bit of metal for mine to work.

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a heck of a time fitting the one I bought. It really just depends on the inner size of the handle, I had to cut off almost all of the plastic surround under the rectangle cover and file away quit a bit of metal for mine to work.
hmm time to take out the chisel and hammers then! XD

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I should add this is what I have.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I don't hate it just a pain to get it on.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I completely agree with the seats, I just need to wire in the power door panels so I don't have those ugly ones on and the entire interior swap will be done.

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like your seats. O hate the OEM light color cloth seats

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
my seats or swans? I had to get rid of them shitty teal seats as soon as possible, and desided to go for something different than just getting ss seats, that everyone has, these seats are super comfy and are really good on turns.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
my seats or swans? I had to get rid of them shitty teal seats as soon as possible, and desided to go for something different than just getting ss seats, that everyone has, these seats are super comfy and are really good on turns.
I was talking about Andrews cause he has the pics on here but I like yours too. I have the stupid cloth seats

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
i love my black/gray cloth seats, way less of a pain to look at than that light stuff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.