Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just wondering if this ehaust will fit on my 2009 ls 2.2? (I KNOW!!!! its a crappy EBAY cat-back. i know, but i am just using it temporarily. [theres a whole in my ehaust and its getting repulsive]). I understand that it says 2005-2007, but after all the reseach ive done, i havent found anything conclusive that convinces me that it won't work. The company said, in an E-mail reply, that they just hadn't tested it on a 2008 and up...

---I appretiate the info, but please, please! keep the snyde remarks to yourself, i truly do not want to hear them---

Thanks, bill...

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why dont you just goto a local muffler shop and have them fix it?
It's cheaper than a Cat-back.

[Insert signature here]
Honestly, i can weld, pretty damn well too. i'm just trying to start fresh, i like the look, and I don't own a race car. The price looked good, and the sound, well, if i don't like it, i'll hack into the pipe, cut off the fart can, and TIG on a "twin-loop"(which i fully don't understand). I odnt know, options?

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
It'll fit...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're alright bro no offence was made lol.

[Insert signature here]
good good. just dont want anyone to think im one of those people who just want that "hellaflush" status... i'm trying to do things right. im just trying to do it in a way that doesnt cost me thousands of dollars. (the Medical Examiner's office DOES NOT pay well enough!) hahaha. with that said, i just picked up FE5 struts (and unfortunately, those i cannot tig together)!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.