·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you could attach it to a coupe trunk or would there be issues with that?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these spoilers a little bit longer than the low rise coupe spoiler or are they about the same? BTW thanks for the info, has been helpful so far.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like it stands higher than the SS coupe spoiler, I thought it would be a little bit lower...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
i think it sits the same. height wise. the ss coupe spoiler doesnt have the tall legs but it has the side things that hold the center blade. theyre just as high

but there is one that looks exactly like that one but shorter. a member here has it. she has a white balt

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
^^ I wouldn't. the ion redline is pretty ricer looking imo. I dont like the ced one either though... Id go with one of the gm ones whether its the low rise or high rise

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well initially it looked good, but after seeing that picture it doesn't look that good with tall legs, especially since they're angled. It does look a little rice to the more I look at it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
If it were a little lower, I would consider getting one, but I really like the style of that. I don't think it works without either a mild aftermarket body kit or the SS fascia/side skirts.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I like that spoiler but not forthat price

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.