Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so... i have a ls. as of right now its getting painted. aand well no more graphics. so its gonna be all black. my question is should i take the ss wing off? photoshoped pics thanks to gcobalt05. and on the 2nd pic, visualize w/o graphics.

[/IMG]

or....:)

[/IMG]

thanks!

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, the 2nd pic gcobalt05 lowered it fo me. i absolutely <33333 it!!

on another note, in that pic, thas like right wen i got it, my rims were white as u can see, anyone know how to get them white again? theyre all grey adn ugly now :( suggestions? thanks

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yeah, IMO, take the SS wing off... poss. sell it or trade w/ DJP55, he's been lookin for an SS wing if i can remember correctly...

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Id say remove the spoiler lower the car and paint ur rims black with a red pinstripe
i would LOVE to paint my rims black. but if i do that, im gonna be picky and want them black chrome. but i'd reall like them black. could i make that a do it at home job? and yea, i got new tires, the front tires were snow tires w/ studs in them lmao. but i still dont have low pro's :(

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
ya. it takes a while though so you would probably need spare wheels

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ss wings only belong on ss or sc cuz it just dont look right either go down to a ls or lt wing or go wingless IMO

·
Registered
185 Posts
Go wingless and lower it like they said. Mine came wth the big a** wing on it, took that b*tch off lol and its lowered lol turned out nice. It makes the car look a little bit lower just by removing the wing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.