Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually dont ask for peoples opinions, but i would like some. Should I go wingless or just leave it on idk what to do cause im afraid my trunk is dented from the spoiler.

·
Registered
289 Posts
leave it cause the trunk won't look good under the spolier and 2 get more of the sticky stuff for the spolier its 100 unless your dealer has them n stock then its 80. Chace are you will rock it wingless for a while then go back. Just buy a wingless trunk cause u will spend the money putting the spolier back on. You also there are alot of wingless trunks in black you could prob get it on the cheap. get one keep both and switch when you feel like it. I like the high rise and wingless the low rise looks good if not lowerd but that's how I feel about my car

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
leave it cause the trunk won't look good under the spolier and 2 get more of the sticky stuff for the spolier its 100 unless your dealer has them n stock then its 80. Chace are you will rock it wingless for a while then go back. Just buy a wingless trunk cause u will spend the money putting the spolier back on. You also there are alot of wingless trunks in black you could prob get it on the cheap. get one keep both and switch when you feel like it. I like the high rise and wingless the low rise looks good if not lowerd but that's how I feel about my car
Yea thanks that helped me out, Idk sometimes I like the High rise sometimes I dont, I should of just had the dealership put a low rise on before I bought it. but ive found one cobalt out of 5 junk yards. lol

·
Registered
611 Posts
wingless looks great and so does the high rise. I want to find a wingless trunk in black so i can go back and forth. This spoiler makes everyone want to race...

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wingless looks great and so does the high rise. I want to find a wingless trunk in black so i can go back and forth. This spoiler makes everyone want to race...
Yea tell me about it. lol :laugh:

Thanks everyone i think im gonna leave it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I really like the high rise from the back compared to lowrise and wingless looks good but I think from the are back windows are to long or the trunk to short

·
Registered
611 Posts
I personally don't like the low rise but that's just me.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
if it was between going wingless and leaving that hideous spoiler on id definatly go wingless
yeah, id have to agree. i would MAKE wingless work. some sort of plug HAS to look better than that wing.

yeah, it might not look that great up close, but it will be easier on the eye overall...IMO

·
Registered
575 Posts
yeah, id have to agree. i would MAKE wingless work. some sort of plug HAS to look better than that wing.

yeah, it might not look that great up close, but it will be easier on the eye overall...IMO
yea that wing looks pretty hurt even on an ss...i was freaking estatic when i finally got rid of mine

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im getting rid of it. Probably gonna get some vinyl circle overlays and put them over the holes and seal the back side.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.