Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hollering from Winston Salem! We actually don't claim Winston-Salem, but we carry the address. We live in Forsyth County within spitting distance of Wallburg. Winston has annexed everything around us in 2006, but we still managed to avoid them. Guess it wasn't worth it to them to try to tax tobacco fields and cow pasture. We have a Sheetz and a McDonalds in Wallburg now, so the Big Cities of the Triad have nothing on us any longer. People are still as country as straw hats though.

Don't see many Cobalts around here, so I'm not sure there would be many on this forum form our area. Figure I'd give a shout out to any friends or neighbors that linger here. Perhaps if the need arises we can share assistance keeping these snap together cars running. Least we point to the part and tell which direction you have to pull on it :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
My wife is from that area, Stokes county though.... she used to live in Germanton. When we go to visit her family I see SS's all over the place.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just moved from Winston to Archdale area. Used to live off Jonestown and country club road. So I guess I am still close to the area.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I passed through Winston on my way back from Texas, I stoped off stratford RD near hanes mall for gas. I'll be back out that way around easter...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
There are a few of us near you, but in Charlotte area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.