Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i live in TX n it only snows one day outta the whole year but it still gets pretty cold down here n we still get ice on the roads, is it necessary for me 2 put my stock wheels w/ tires back on? cuz lots of u guys are doing it but idk if im supposed 2...help me out yea

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Dont bother. Waste of money in my opinion

·
Registered
450 Posts
definitely not worth it... i live in nm 10 minutes away from el paso, tx never had a set of winter tires.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I live in denver but never change my rims or tires during the winter, but you have to driver carefull, take off slowly and stop from big distance.
I will tell you to put winter tairs but its up to you

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
lol bet the 'winter' you see down there is a joke compared to here....and yet still people refused to put winter tires on here, but now since last year, there's a law for mandatory winter tires...finally lol. You ll be fine down there in texas. If you wanna experience some REAL, SCARY winter driving, come up here and visit me. Bring your studded set of tires though :p

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol bet the 'winter' you see down there is a joke compared to here....and yet still people refused to put winter tires on here, but now since last year, there's a law for mandatory winter tires...finally lol. You ll be fine down there in texas. If you wanna experience some REAL, SCARY winter driving, come up here and visit me. Bring your studded set of tires though :p
ha! thats funny
na i think ill chill down here in tx lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
haha alright then mebe I'll come visit you with my cobalt for the winter :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.