Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wipers sometimes say @ 1/4 of the way up before doing a complete sweep over the windshield. It happens randomly... sometimes not at all for days, other times not stop.

This does not happen when the wipers are on LOW or HIGH, just MIST.

Its been to the Dealer for a quick check, but wouldn't you know it, they didn't stay at 1/4 at all.

I figure bad ground or something minor....

I'm dreading they will become stuck like that (and end up looking like early 2000 Chev Ventures with the Wipers extended fully when turned off) do I want to get this taken care of before the warranty runs out.

The next step is to put the digital camera in the dash until the next time it rains...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
hmmm... mine's never done that... my scion tC did weird things w/ the wipers... but i know that doesnt help ur issue... hahahaha

hope its nothing bad

·
Registered
67 Posts
WOW! Mine HAVE done that and I was equally annoyed!! Sometimes the speed control nob for the wipers also just becomes unresponsive!!

This has only happened to me a few times though maybe 3 or 4 tops. and it actually has not done it in a long while.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What year is your Cobalt?. Mine is getting worse and I can see yours doing the same.

Also, what factory was your car made?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.